- Homeschooling: How Do I Know I Am Doing the Right Thing?
- 3 Things Your Student Should Learn From Their Junior High Science Classes
- How Do I Go About Teaching an Obscure Topic?
- Why is Critical Thinking Important in Studying American Government?
- 3 Reasons Why I Don’t Assign Vocabulary Words
- Supporting Your Kids’ Passions When They Differ from Your Own
- 4 MUST-HAVES for Foreign Language Success
- Freshman 101: Why Should I Take an Online Course Now?
- Merci: You Mean it’s Not Pronounced “Mercy”?!
- Tips for Preparing a Moist Turkey
Homeschooling is an opportunity to give your child a one-of-a-kind education. The responsibility is huge; instead of giving your child over to a bureaucracy of highly trained educational professionals, you are taking it on yourself. What do you know about teaching your child? It’s okay to feel the stress a little bit! You just have […]
As parents of junior high students, we want the best for our kids. We want to prepare them for high school sciences the best that we can, but with so many choices in junior high sciences today, what are the best choices for your student? The most helpful suggestions I can give you are not […]
One of the biggest perks of homeschooling is being able to take the time to explore special interest subjects that students are interested in. Being able hone in on strengths, work on weaknesses, and study at a pace that keeps learning progressing without being stressful are gifts I don’t take for granted as a homeschooling […]
Have you ever wondered if certain governmental actions reach beyond the Constitution? Maybe you’ve even wondered what our Founding Fathers really intended when they drafted certain provisions of the Constitution. If these thoughts have crossed your mind, maybe it’s time to revisit the Constitution and apply your critical thinking skills to find the answers. Why is […]
I have this recollection from when I was in school of looking in the back of my textbooks at a glossary of important words, and copying down definitions to my notebook paper of lists of words my teacher had given me for our upcoming chapter of study. Now, this could have been a nice introduction […]