- Five Things Photography Has Taught Me
- What is Graphic Design and why you need to know it.
- The Great American Eclipse of 2017
- The Total Solar Eclipse of 1919
- Umlauts: What’s the Deal with the Two Dots?
- 5 Tips for Photographing Your Family Vacation
- Five Common Pitfalls for English Speakers Learning Spanish to Avoid
- Why Middle School History Is Important
- What Is The Electoral College and Does It Reflect The Popular Vote of The People?
- Summer Fun and Education: Can You Have Both?
Photography has been a passion of mine since I was thirteen years old. At first it drew me in because it allowed me to capture to beautiful things in Creation, but over the years photography has taught me more about life than just about anything else. 1. Patience One of the first things photography taught […]
At some point in your life you will need to create some sort of advertisement. Whether it’s a project for college, a poster for church, or even a website for your own business you will want it to look professional. Knowing the ins and outs of graphic design is a must. What is Graphic Design? […]
I’m continuing the topic of the upcoming solar eclipse known as the Great American Eclipse. The states the eclipse will traverse are, in order: Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Twelve million Americans live in the eclipse band; but 200 million are within one day’s drive. […]
The Total Solar Eclipse of 1919 Today I want to explain how the total solar eclipse in 1919 made Albert Einstein a celebrity. To do that, I must refer to his General Theory of Relativity. And I simply cannot grasp it. I was taught it, I’ve read about it, I’ve watched videos. Nothing, nada, zilch. […]
Have you ever seen German words with two dots over some of the letters? Are they really necessary or do they just make a heavy-metal band name look cool, like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead? It’s doubtful these bäd böys actually knew whät they were döing when ädding ümläüts tö their bänd nämes. Umlauts do, […]