- Supporting Your Kids’ Passions When They Differ from Your Own
- 4 MUST-HAVES for Foreign Language Success
- Freshman 101: Why Should I Take an Online Course Now?
- Merci: You Mean it’s Not Pronounced “Mercy”?!
- Tips for Preparing a Moist Turkey
- I Need a New Computer… What Should I Get?
- Help! Am I Messing Up My Kids by Homeschooling?
- The Future of Learning: How Taking an Online Homeschool Course Prepares Your Student
- All Religions Have Zealous Followers, but All Zealots Do Not Behave the Same
- Foreign Language Learning: Attending a Live Classroom vs. Using a Software Program
“Do you want to get into museums, but can afford it? Do you want to know the admission hacks to get in for free or cheap? Read on! We would all agree that museums, science centers, and historical sites are wonderful and educational spaces. They may even cross over in your mind to inspirational. But […]
Is my son or daughter ready for _____________? I have been asked this question several times recently regarding the science classes that I teach. And it has prompted me to think about my own son who will be starting school soon. I have pondered the question of whether or not he is ready for the […]
What is Critical Thinking and Why it is Important? What exactly is Critical Thinking? How would you define the term? In my opinion, Critical Thinking is most easily defined as logical reasoning. It is the process by which we break down and synthesize facts to reach a logical conclusion. It is the process we employ […]
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30 Behind the […]
Traditionally, short stories have gone overlooked. Short stories are often overlooked in favor of novels. Though longer works are certainly valuable, short stories should be recognized as an instrumental source of social and historical context, as well as literary genius! In truth, short stories provide rich literary value and should be incorporated into every English […]