- Why You Should Take Adobe Muse and Learn How to Build Websites Without Knowing Code.
- A Biology Lesson from my Four-Year-Old Son
- Do You Qualify for the "Homeschooling Parent Genius Award"?
- 5 Signs a Medical Career Might Be a Good Fit for You
- Ignite a Passion for Reading with Science Fiction
- The Power of Point of View
- The Multiplicity of the Arabic Language
- 4 Reasons Why Homeschoolers Should Study Screenwriting (and Get English Comp Credit for It)
- Did Abraham Build the Kaaba as Muslims Claim?
- Tips to Make Your Living Space Seem Larger
If you write much at all, you’ve probably run into issues within your writing. Maybe you realize that a character isn’t coming across the way he/she needs to. Maybe you run into a snag in the plot. Maybe you simply don’t know where the story is going. There could be any number of issues, and […]
To the Western World, the Arabic-speaking world is a single, homogenous unit. In fact, ask most Arabs about their native tongue and they will proudly the espouse the virtues of the oneness of Arabic language. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Arabic in modern times is a prime example of the linguistic phenomenon […]
“Film is the literature of our age.” “Those who tell the stories shape the culture.” The first quote is by Steven Spielberg. I’ll reveal who said the second one in a moment. These two quotes remind us how influential and pervasive stories through film have become in our culture. No one can deny the […]
The city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia is the holiest city in Islam. In the city’s center lies a large, cuboid-shaped structure, the Kaaba, the most sacred site in Islam. Muslims around the world face in the direction of the Kaaba for their daily prayers. One of the Five Pillars of Islam requires every able-bodied […]
If you are starting to feel a little cramped in your living space, wanting to freshen up, or, like me, selling your home and want it to look its best, then here are a few tips on how to make your home feel larger. Optimize your spaces functionally and visually. The age-old advice to declutter […]