- Supporting Your Kids’ Passions When They Differ from Your Own
- 4 MUST-HAVES for Foreign Language Success
- Freshman 101: Why Should I Take an Online Course Now?
- Merci: You Mean it’s Not Pronounced “Mercy”?!
- Tips for Preparing a Moist Turkey
- I Need a New Computer… What Should I Get?
- Help! Am I Messing Up My Kids by Homeschooling?
- The Future of Learning: How Taking an Online Homeschool Course Prepares Your Student
- All Religions Have Zealous Followers, but All Zealots Do Not Behave the Same
- Foreign Language Learning: Attending a Live Classroom vs. Using a Software Program
Have you ever considered a job working in the medical field? Such a career is a great option for many. Because there is a growing population in need of medical care, there are many jobs available. The education and training programs needed to qualify you for a career in medicine are readily available as well. […]
Is your student a reluctant reader but an avid consumer of movies and games with science fiction themes? Many find the themes frequently explored in science fiction — a passion for travelling through time to the distant reaches of the universe, the creation of artificial intelligences, or the unfolding of apocalyptic events — fascinating, and […]
If you write much at all, you’ve probably run into issues within your writing. Maybe you realize that a character isn’t coming across the way he/she needs to. Maybe you run into a snag in the plot. Maybe you simply don’t know where the story is going. There could be any number of issues, and […]
To the Western World, the Arabic-speaking world is a single, homogenous unit. In fact, ask most Arabs about their native tongue and they will proudly the espouse the virtues of the oneness of Arabic language. However, nothing could be further from the truth. Arabic in modern times is a prime example of the linguistic phenomenon […]
“Film is the literature of our age.” “Those who tell the stories shape the culture.” The first quote is by Steven Spielberg. I’ll reveal who said the second one in a moment. These two quotes remind us how influential and pervasive stories through film have become in our culture. No one can deny the […]