TRAVELExcelsior Classes is happy to partner with Away on Voyage. This boutique travel agency has hired Excelsior Classes teachers to lead various trips.
No codswallop! We’re going the Full Monty!
LONDON & OXFORD
Get ready for an unforgettable journey with our England 2018 travel package! Beginning on June 6, 2019, you’ll experience the sights, sounds, and tastes of London and Oxford for 11 days, guided by Excelsior’s own Frau Susan Gleason and Marilyn Whitlock, British Literature expert. Attend Queen Elizabeth’s official birthday parade and be just a few yards from her and the Royal Family! Explore Westminster Abbey and Churchill’s War Rooms, eat fish ‘n chips, tour C.S. Lewis’ home and the Tower of London, see the Crown Jewels, and so much more!
Our itinerary includes:
- Comfy, modern hotel, in the heart of London, with daily, full English breakfasts and 3-course dinners in their international restaurant
- Tour St. Paul’s Cathedral where, in 1981, Prince Charles wed Princess Diana. Many famous Brits are buried here.
- Climb the Tower Bridge over the River Thames
- Tour William Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
- Savor London’s famous fish ‘n chips, viewing the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben, and Westminster Bridge
- Shop at a multitude of stores and boutiques in London
- Explore the Charles Dickens Museum, his home where he wrote Oliver Twist, The Pickwick Papers and Nicholas Nickleby
- Enjoy a private tour of the Tower of London, famous for housing the Crown Jewels and legendary prisoners
- Experience the London/Oxford train and subway systems
- See British war memorials and learn about British history
- Harry Potter fans have your photo made at Platform 9¾!
- Travel to Oxford to tour the home of C.S. Lewis and see the privately-owned home of J.R.R. Tolkien. Tour and do research in
- Oxford University’s renowned Bodleian Library.
- View London from the Shard, a 95-story, glass skyscraper
- Explore Winston Churchill’s War Rooms and view a trove of original artifacts
- View the actual Rosetta Stone and other objects in the British Museum
- Cruise down the River Thames while listening to live commentary
- Attend worship services at Bible-believing Lutheran churches
- Enjoy a private tour of the former Gothic monastery since 960 A.D. and coronation church since 1066…Westminster Abbey
- Attend Queen Elizabeth’s official birthday parade and see Her Majesty and all the Royal Family, in person!
- Fellowship together as we do service work at a Bible-believing Lutheran church
Don’t miss this amazing opportunity! In addition to your lodging and attractions, this package includes your round-trip airfare, breakfast and dinner, and in-country transportation!
DON'T MISS OUT
You won’t want to miss out on this amazing opportunity. In addition to your lodging and attractions, this package includes your round trip airfare and many of your meals as well!
Need a trip support letter?
Family Discount: If two or more people from the same family (directly related: siblings, parents, grandparents) are traveling on the same booking, you are eligible for a one-time $50 booking credit.
Friends Discount: If a friend (not related family) you refer makes a booking on the same tour, you are eligible for a one-time $100 booking credit.
You will need to email Away on Voyage specifying which discount you are claiming, along with your booking number and the name of your friend if claiming that discount. Referral incentives are only credits to a booking paid in full and have no cash value. If a booking is canceled or a passenger removed, credit will not be applied to final payment and/or removed.